Monday, December 14, 2009

Dusting down my shop shelves...

Just a quick post to let you know there are some more original paintings in my Etsy shop, including 'Nightcap'.  But please be aware that if you are an international buyer (ie, not here in the land of OZ!) then items ordered now will more than likely arrive AFTER Christmas.  But still perfect for birthdays, Mother's Days and the like. ;-)

And because I can't bear to post without a little visual delight, here is another of my small square paintings (and I just about went cross-eyed with the details on this one)...though this one is sold!  It's called 'Babel-on'.


3 comments:

A mermaid in the attic said...

Just me trying to outwit the web piskies who have been joined by the web gremlins and are having a party! My followers box has disappeared completely, and I'm not sure if comments is working either.....grrrrrr!

Richard Jesse Watson said...

Hi Ozzy Mermaid. Thank you for following my blog. I am enthralled by your blog and your art. Very fine work! I visited Western Australia years ago, and loved it to pieces. I think about it all the time. Your "Babel-on" piece is terrific.
Hello to your wonderful world...

--Richard

A mermaid in the attic said...

Wow, thanks Richard...your work is incredible so I'm feeling as happy as a kid on Christmas morning now! I probably have a silly grin on my face too! I love WA most of the time, but I'd be quite happy to emigrate for the duration of the summer...just too hot for me, even though I'm born and bred here. Must be my Scottish and Irish ancestors' fault!

Related Posts with Thumbnails