Thursday, May 13, 2010

A room with a view

Ooops!  I forgot to mention yesterday that a piccie of my humble abode appears on Terri Windling's blog feature this week!  She's asking for 'views from your window' to be sent by Friday, and it's wonderful seeing such amazing outlooks from windows all around the world.  Just go to her main blog here, and you can scroll down for a whirlwind tour of global views!  It's also interesting to see the views from the work spaces of so many artists and writers, and how those views might inspire or influence their work.

I have a small confession to make though...I did have to move Mount Washing-Tonne off the couch, and carefully avoid the coffee table in front of it (well, I THINK there's a coffee table under there somewhere).  I have so much housework to do, and the 'Vagabond King' needs to be finished Saturday week!

1 comments:

Windsongs and Wordhoards said...

I saw your room, it looks really lovely! Full of light and greeness... One of my windows is on there today too!
Fascinating to see people's views from round the world, kind of connects a moment in time and thought amongst strangers...
Best wishes
Carrie...

Related Posts with Thumbnails